Buildots is on a mission to make construction connected.
The company has developed software that analyzes video captures taken from hardhat mounted 360deg cameras during regular site walks. Data is then systematically analyzed and compared to design & schedule. The result is accurate, high-resolution, and objective data that allows the site team to better manage their construction work in real-time.
Already partnering with some of the largest and best construction companies around the world, we are proving that technology can indeed change the way we deliver construction projects for the better. We are looking for forward-thinking construction experts, to help construction teams with their first steps adopting cutting-edge technology that improves many aspects of the site’s workflows.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy and development of our excellent sales professionals who are selling to the West Coast states. This is a demanding, complex, and fast-paced role that will give you the opportunity to have a very direct impact on Buildots' success. Your leadership skills, business acumen, and ability to build strong relationships externally and internally are key. You will be a member of an ambitious and growing team with the potential to help define the vision for how we support and grow our business. You will assist with tracking sales metrics across your team and help your reps with the creation of winning deal strategies and business plans. We’re looking for a frontline leader who is passionate about closing deals and construction as a domain.
- Meet quarterly/yearly sales quota within the territory.
- Partner with sales enablement to develop and execute the training and onboarding of new sales executives.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and the overall success of your team and Buildots.
- Demonstrates strong deal strategy and closing abilities to help your team over achieve their targets.
- Lead a team for driving new business opportunities through direct sales.
- Be an inspirational leader to our highly skilled European team while being dedicated to learning, process, and continuous improvement.
- Report to the Global VP of Sales on sales activities and accurately forecast all business within the region.
Experience and Skills:
- We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager with a proven track record of success in B2B selling. You will have the opportunity to drive Buildots' growth by expanding our business in our key market.
- 2+ years of sales leadership experience (not Business Development, Sales quota caring role, managing AEs).
- Track record of overachieving quota in past positions in the US.
- Passionate about construction technology. Construction background - a big plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and have strong organizational skills.
- Sensitive to customer and stakeholder business needs, great listening skills.
- Strong sense of integrity demonstrated by the clarity of action.
- Excellent stakeholder management and networking skills.
- Determined and target orientated.
- Copes well under pressure.
- Comfortable having conversations with a diverse range of customers across different roles, countries, and cultures in person, over the phone, or on video calls.
- Ability to be very supportive and hands-on with individuals and your team in order to drive results.
- Experience in modern SaaS Sales methodologies (Value Selling/Force management).
- Good vibes and a sense of humor.