Buildots has set out on a mission to transform the construction industry, to harness the power of Computer Vision and A. I to deliver accurate insights to the people managing the construction site.
Our algorithms team is responsible for all of the computer vision challenges the company is facing, tackling complex real-world indoor localization problems that directly affect the company’s success. You’d be joining a team of experienced researchers leading the research and implementation of our algorithmic engine analyzing large streams of visual data from construction sites, together with 3D models.
What you'll do:
- Face challenges in areas of SLAM/SFM and localization for indoor environments, using 3D computer-vision algorithms to meet unmatched accuracy and reliability demands.
- Own the complete research cycle, from requirements to design, implementation, and benchmarking, producing innovative solutions for core company problems.
- Be part of a vibrant team of bright and experienced engineers bringing the construction industry into the digital age.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup working environment.
- 3+ years of experience researching computer-vision problems.
- MSc. in CS/EE/Similar departments.
- Proficiency in python.
- Experience working with 3D data, including SLAM/SFM, localization or 3D-Reconstruction.
- Deep theoretical and hands-on knowledge in the fields of deep learning for computer vision problems - advantage.
- Experience with deep learning libraries (TensorFlow/PyTorch) - advantage.
- Good vibes and a sense of humor - must.