Buildots is revolutionizing the construction sector by introducing advanced AI and Computer Vision technologies into the traditional construction world. The platform seamlessly transforms construction sites into digital environments, where data is the key to saving time and minimizing costs.
The Company has raised over $100M and is backed by a top-notch investors team that includes VCs, construction industry leaders, and well-known angel investors.
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to join our Sales department. The Sales Enablement Manager will work with our sales teams to increase performance and deliver a value-based approach to our customer-facing activity.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales or sales enablement roles and have a passion for coaching others to become better sales professionals. The purpose of your role will be to coach and train best practices in sales teams, as well as design and facilitate enablement activities yourself or with subject matter experts.
- Improve sales team performance by planning, creating, and delivering high-quality training experiences.
- Lead onboarding program for new team members, with a focus on shortening ramp-up time while increasing new hires' performance.
- Partner with leaders to conduct needs analysis, determine skill gaps, develop a learning approach, and prioritise delivery of sales skills, process skills, and product knowledge.
- Design and deliver enablement programs that measurably increase key metrics such as lead conversion rates, win rates, engagement metrics, and others.
- Hold accountability for creating effective enablement programs, by constantly measuring and reporting.
- Work with partners such as our Product, Marketing, Business Applications, and other teams, to ensure sellers have access to the best knowledge, tools, and practices available.
- Use a variety of training methodologies and techniques, create and deliver engaging enablement content virtually and in person.
- Lead our company’s annual kickoff events, working closely with our go-to-market departments and leadership.
- A real passion for driving well-structured enablement programs that maximize employee performance, in a measured and consistent way.
- 2+ years of experience in a sales training/enablement position in B2B software companies.
- An expert in the core GTM roles: Business Development, Sales, and Account Management.
- A clear and accurate communicator (both verbal and written), as well as an engaging presenter exhibiting excellent interpersonal skills.
- A great creative thinker (writing training plans, instructional text, audio, video), a productivity wizard with the skills and ability to run a training program end to end - from design to execution, measurement, and iteration.
- Flexible, detail-oriented, and diligent in delivering quality projects.
- Experience working with LMS tools.
- Bachelor's degree.
It’s also a Plus If You
- Have previous working experience in the construction industry.
- Were part of a Sales organization doing enterprise and/or account-based sales.
- Speak other languages (always a bonus!).