Buildots is revolutionising the construction industry by introducing advanced AI and Computer Vision technologies into traditional construction processes. The platform seamlessly transforms construction operations into data-rich, digital environments, saving time and minimising costs. Our product is already being used on active construction sites in more than ten countries, creating tremendous value for our clients and users. Buildots is backed by a world-class investment team comprised of VCs, construction industry leaders and well-known angel investors.
About the role
As a BIM configuration Team Lead, you will be in charge of creating the perfect Digital Twin into Buildots system. You will lead new project setups on a weekly basis and solve ongoing project issues in a production environment.
You will be part of the operations team and you will have the opportunity to help us take our product to the next level.
What you'll do:
- Manage a team of 5-8 project configuration managers
- Solve complex configuration issues with Buildots internal software
- Collaboration with various teams, such as CS and Product, in order to support the project and clients' needs.
- Build the Team's internal tools and workflows with the product and R&D departments.
- Provide professional support and guidance to the team, based on our design methodologies.
- Understanding BIM Uses, especially Revit and Navisworks
- Interface BIM models with MEP analysis tools
- Knowledge about construction scheduling and workflows including the use of softwares such as Primavera P6, Power project and MS Project.
- 5+ years of proven experience in construction projects using BIM
- Previous experience in leading a team
- in-depth understanding of architectural design and planning
- Architectural, engineering, civil engineering or construction related degree
- Experience using REVIT in a BIM environment.
- Experience using Revit, Navisworks and Autocad
- Strong organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal English skills