Buildots is revolutionizing the construction sector by introducing advanced AI and Computer Vision technologies into the traditional construction world. The platform seamlessly transforms construction sites into digital environments, where data is the key for saving time and minimizing costs.
The product is already live on sites in more than 10 countries, creating tremendous value for our clients and users. The Company is backed by a top-notch investors team that includes VCs, construction industry leaders and well-known angel investors.
What is VDC in Buildots
Buildots VDC team is a prominent professional arm within our Operations department, responsible for the creation of the clients’ construction plan within our system. It involves combining our clients’ requirements, with our proven construction management methodologies, into an accurate digital representation of the project in reality, mainly in terms of trades visits planned.
The team consists of experienced civil engineers and architects.
What you'll do:
- Lead & own Buildots design guidelines and their implementation across different global construction projects, both at their creation phase, as well as during their maintenance.
- Lead a team of VDC Managers;
- Define Buildots’s design work methodologies
- Build the team's internal tools and workflows
- Provide professional support and guidance to the team members
- Take a prominent part of our clients’ implementation stage, by meeting our clients at discovery sessions, understanding their specific needs, while representing Buildots product and strategy.
- Understand the complexities of specific projects, dive into the project metrics and workflows by using softwares such as P6, PP and MS Project.
- Collaborate with various teams, such as CS and Product, in order to support the project and clients' needs.
- 5+ years of proven operational experience in construction projects.
- Previous experience in team management.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills in English (other languages-an advantage).
- Ability to manage an interface with our clients; manage discovery sessions, and represent Buildtos methods and perspective in the best possible way.
- Civil Engineering / Construction management (or equivalent) degree.
- Strong organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
Proficient in computer applications, MS Office, and basics