Buildots is revolutionizing the construction industry by introducing advanced AI and Computer Vision technologies into traditional construction processes. The platform seamlessly transforms construction operations into data-rich, digital environments, saving time and minimizing costs. Our product is already being used on active construction sites in more than ten countries, creating tremendous value for our clients and users.
This is an entry-level position that offers an excellent opportunity for individuals eager to embark on their first high-tech challenge and gain valuable industry experience.
As a BIM Technical Support, you will:
- Discover many interesting projects around the world and a wide range of models.
- Managing Buildots Digital Twin.
- Create and manage the process for integrating clients projects into Buildots’s system.
- Review drawings, create 3D BIM models, and perform other technical tasks.
- Work with 3D modeling outsourcing companies.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering / Architectural Engineering / Industrial Engineering.
- Excellent technical abilities to understand and manage complex systems - Must.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Be a detail-oriented person, with the ability to pay close attention to all of the small particulars when working on a task or project.
- Fast learner, adaptive, and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Be a great person and a team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in Revit, NavisWorks, AutoCAD - Advantage.