About The Position
- Participation in month-end closing procedures and the preparation of consolidated financial reports and statements to management (BS, P&L, CF etc.).
- Maintain accounting procedures and systems necessary to ensure all accounting transactions are recorded in compliance with USGAAP and company policies.
- Prepare timely and detailed financial reports on a daily, monthly and annual basis; Perform MoM/QoQ/YoY analysis .
- Review, prepare and oversee company and subsidiaries' payroll and commission calculation.
- Review sales related documents to ensure revenue recognition in accordance with US-GAAP and company policy.
- Oversee the AR process, review billing, AR aging and Collection.
- Handle Local and global subsidiaries cash flows and accounts payable operations including vendors payments, credit cards, employees expense reports etc.
- Work with the Company's external auditors on audit and accounting matters.
- Preparation of annual tax returns and other statutory reporting requirements globally.
- Support implementation of new payroll providers in IL and UK.
- Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests, as necessary.
- At least 4+ years of relevant work experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably in a high-tech organization
- Certified Public Accountant graduate from one of the Big 4 – a MUST
- Proficient knowledge of US GAAP
- Familiarity with NetSuite ERP (Advantage)
- Proficient in all MS Office programs
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced startup environment and meeting multiple deadlines
- Strong communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English