Buildots is revolutionizing the construction sector by introducing advanced AI and Computer Vision technologies into the traditional construction world. The platform seamlessly transforms construction sites into digital environments, where data is the key for saving time and minimizing costs.
The product is already live on sites in more than 10 countries, creating tremendous value for our clients and users. The Company is backed by a top-notch investors team that includes VCs, construction industry leaders and well-known angel investors.
About the role
We are looking for experienced, creative, and independent Data Analyst to join our growing and unique data team. You will be working with colleagues from various departments such as Product, Technical Product, Operations, R&D, Sales and Costumer Success. Besides of KPIs measurements and internal data processing , you will take a main part in the data product development , creating insights and defining measures and visualizations which are being consumed by our customers on a daily basis. You will be part of a team which makes impact across the whole company.
What you'll do:
- Analyze large and complex datasets, in the fascinating domain of construction AI, and have central impact on our business decisions.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the company, be proactive and provide relevant and actionable recommendations.
- Be a core part of the data product guild - utilize your deep expertise of our domain and how our data works under the hood, including how, where and why it's generated and processed as well as what insights it can provide.
- Work in cooperation with Data Engineers, BI Developers, and cross-functional Product teams to maximize the impact of your analysis on our company's KPIs.
- Use your deep understanding of our domain and customers' needs to create and maintain data visualizations and analysis for our clients to maximize our product impact on their business goals.
- Collaborate with product and operational teams to develop and test new features and logical heuristics to enhance internal processes.
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Analyst / Data Researcher / Operation Analyst.
- Strong Proficiency with SQL.
- B.S in one of the following: Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or a related field.
- Experience in BI tools such as Powerbi ,Tableau or similar.
- Strong technical orientation, and possession for solving problems by data handling tasks from idea to delivery.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup working environment.
- Pro-active and independent achiever, self-learner, able to understand complex ideas and simplify it to relevant stakeholders.
- Team player with effective interpersonal skills to manage relationships with partners across Buildots.
- Experience in data modeling, and data warehousing - advantage.
- Experience in Python - advantage.