Buildots is revolutionizing the construction sector by introducing advanced AI and Computer Vision technologies into the traditional construction world. The platform seamlessly transforms construction sites into digital environments, where data is the key to saving time and minimizing costs.
The product is already live on sites in more than 10 countries, creating tremendous value for our clients and users. The Company is backed by a top-notch investors team that includes VCs, construction industry leaders, and well-known angel investors.
About the role
We are looking for a Production Manager to join the Data Operations group.
As a Production Manager, you'll be in charge of designing and implementing Data Operations workflows. You will lead delivery optimization, ensure teams operate according to plans, analyze results to identify gaps and strive for continuous improvement.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage Data Operations Product data analysis execution. This includes planning and allocating workforces, analyzing gaps, identifying and implementing solutions, and communicating with internal clients
- Ensure that data analysis processes are planned, monitored, and improved
- Implementing new work practices and creating a scalable operational unit
- Managing thousands of human hours per week, that are involved in the execution process
- Coordinate between the various departments involved in analyzing Buildots product
- Make use of analytical data to identify gaps and opportunities
- Improve Buildots' data quality and workflow by working with data analytics and product teams
- You’re excited to play a critical role in maintaining the stability and performance of our production pipeline
- You have 3+ years' experience in a managerial or matrix management role
- You have excellent analytical skills and a strong technical focus
- Detail-oriented and quality-oriented, you are focused on maintaining high standards.
- An excellent problem-solver and decision-maker, you thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You’re good at taking ownership of complex tasks and leading others in complicated projects
- You’re self-motivated and can work well independently and as part of a team
- You have excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English