Buildots is revolutionising the construction industry by introducing advanced AI and Computer Vision technologies into traditional construction processes. The platform seamlessly transforms construction operations into data-rich, digital environments, saving time and minimising costs. Our product is already being used on active construction sites in more than ten countries, creating tremendous value for our clients and users. Buildots is backed by a world-class investment team comprised of VCs, construction industry leaders and well-known angel investors.
What you'll do:
- Support the CS team with the relationship, implementation and success of multiple construction projects using Buildots. Continuously work to identify ways to maximise the value of the platform for the clients, and map unique needs that are critical to making Buildots the focal point of their processes
- Customer Success is at the heart of the Buildots service offer as the client-facing part of the business, front and centre of the Buildots powerhouse and all its brilliant teams. You will be taking ownership, driving improvement and results over different areas of the business: business development, marketing, and product
- Efficiently handle onboarding of new users, driving seamless adoption of the technology, including training of on-site users on how to use the system and make the most out of it
- Fast thinking, problem solver, ability to pass on information to the relevant internal teams for action. Understand the complexities of specific projects and work with our internal project managers to best configure the system to support these projects
- Continuing success: responding to requests, making sure our clients succeed in using the system to improve their process and outcome and in turn continually look to improve the way we operate.
- Gain insights from data and the use of the system on projects and feedback to the product team to influence the product’s roadmap and features
- You will need to have recently obtained or be studying towards at least a 2:1 in any built environment, engineering, construction management related discipline or relevant experience.
- Construction experience is preferred but not required.
- Passionate about construction and believe in the impact that using advanced technologies could bring the construction industry
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- An ability to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Pro-active and independent achiever, self-learner, able to handle a task from idea to production, able to take ownership of the tasks at hand
- People and communication skills, comfortable having conversations with a diverse range of clients across different roles, countries and cultures in person, over the phone or on video calls
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours consistent with your university schedule
- Learn and work in a fast-growing international start-up with a multicultural team and flat hierarchy
- Open and transparent communication
- Structured orientation with your mentor
- Great team events
Click here to read our Privacy Notice