Buildots is looking for a Business Applications Senior Manager to join the revenue operations team to manage the company’s business application and solve complex business process implementation and development.
This position will oversee and manage the revops business applications systems and will manage the ongoing customization of our business tools.
A successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce.com platform. The role combines strategic responsibilities, process improvement and in-depth hands-on technical expertise to drive business applications innovation across the company.
What You'll Do:
- Become a trusted advisor to the GTM teams by providing essential business support while maintaining up-to-the-minute knowledge of our information system strategy.
- Lead and take responsibility for the revops business applications projects implementation and deployment end-to-end: full definition and requirements design, implementation, documentation, QA/testing, and release to production of a variety of technologies (such as Salesforce, Workato, Hubspot, etc.).
- Design, develop and monitor the GTM business operations automated utilities to provide tailor-made automation to the executing GTM departments and scale up their performances.
- Plan systems’ integration and potential migrations, including building automation with the development team and ensuring that data is accurate and maintained.
- Act as team expert on all current tech stack, as well as helping select applications and then configure, implement, and manage the systems to meet the technical and business needs.
- Collect feedback from team members using technologies and develop solutions to solve challenges raised.
- Handle all administrative functions while adhering to deadlines, including workflows, process automation, and validation rules.
- Regularly communicate new features and platforms benefits to relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Serve as a gatekeeper to ensure the business systems' best practices and integrity.
What You’ll Need:
- 4-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- 4-5 years of experience using business applications such as Salesforce, Hubspot, and Workato.
- Solution architecture and Salesforce administration certification - must.
- Detail-oriented and excellent organizational skills.
- Strong design capabilities with an ability to define and lead solutions in a complex, challenging environment.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com functionality and best practices, including the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Proven ability to design and implement new and complex processes, facilitate user adoption, and assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes.
- Excellent project management skills, detailed-oriented with a positive attitude, and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong English and Hebrew communication skills.
- Experience in a startup environment.
- Relevant education degree.