Buildots is revolutionising the construction industry by introducing advanced AI and Computer Vision technologies into traditional construction processes. The platform seamlessly transforms construction operations into data-rich, digital environments, saving time and minimising costs. Our product is already being used on active construction sites in more than ten countries, creating tremendous value for our clients and users. Buildots is backed by a world-class investment team comprised of VCs, construction industry leaders and well-known angel investors.
About the Role
The UX/UI team at Buildots is looking for a Product Designer to join us in designing the company's products and take part in the revolution we have started in the construction industry.
What you'll do:
- Brainstorming and developing compelling and intuitive UX/UI concepts, solutions, and prototypes, in continuous collaboration with all relevant cross-functional teams (Product, R&D, data analysis, sales, etc.).
- Translating the interaction concepts into detailed high-end pixel-perfect visual designs and specifications.
- Driving human-centred-design principles.
- 2+ years of relevant design experience with a portfolio demonstrating your UX/UI design capabilities.
- Experience working on highly complex systems.
- Experience designing web applications.
- Strong creative and visual craft skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup working environment.
- Pro-active and independent achiever, self-learner, able to handle a task from ideation to production.
- Good communication skills across teams and with users.
- Good vibes and a sense of humour are a must!