Buildots is revolutionizing the construction sector by introducing advanced AI and Computer Vision technologies into the traditional construction world. The platform seamlessly transforms construction sites into digital environments, where data is the key for saving time and minimizing costs.
The product is already live on sites in more than 10 countries, creating tremendous value for our clients and users. The Company is backed by a top-notch investors team that includes VCs, construction industry leaders and well-known angel investors.
About The Role
Buildots brings groundbreaking capabilities to managers on construction sites, far beyond everything they have seen before. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to take part in the implementation of these capabilities on construction projects. This position is about making sure the project and the users within it make the most out of the system, and building upon that success to generate business with the contractor’s future projects.
What You'll Do:
- Stay in constant and continuous contact with the project teams.
- Train people on-site on how to use the system and make the most out of it.
- Onboard users as they begin using the system, helping them understand how to use the system to benefit them during day to day workflows.
- Help the project team use the system for specific use cases as they arise on-site, making sure they succeed in using the system to improve their process and outcome.
- Gain insights from the use of the system on projects and feed that back to the product team to influence the product’s roadmap and features.
- Track metrics and figures with respect to the success of the system’s implementation on site, user usage and value generated for the customers. Plan and initiate actions to improve these.
- Initiate and build reports, based on the system’s data, to demonstrate said success to the customers and expose them to more capabilities of our system.
- Understand the complexities of specific projects and work with our internal project managers to best configure the system to support these projects.
- Significant experience as a construction professional, preferably site based.
- Knowledge of how building construction projects are run in the UK.
- A deep understanding and belief in the need for the construction industry to take advantage of advanced technology and the impact that could bring.
- Fluency in French is essential.
- Willing to travel frequently from London to France.
- Experience in using new technologies on-site - an advantage.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup working environment.
- Pro-active and independent achiever, self-learner, able to handle a task from idea to production.
- Good vibes and a sense of humor - a must.